Welcome to My Home Page
Truva inc. was founded in March 1989. The focus of the company is consulting, conducting research, teaching classes for industry and academia in the telecommunications area worldwide. Since 1989, many research projects have been successfully completed, and the research work continues on. The commercial and academic research projects are based on 5G/6G Wireless Systems, Internet of xThings (x=Terrestrial, Underwater, Underground, Space, Nano, BioNano), TeraHertz Band Communications, Reconfigurable Intelligent Surfaces, Spectrum Sharing, Satellite Communication. Past projects included but not limited to ATM Networks, 2G/3G/4G Wireless Systems, Wireless Sensor Networks, Satellite Networks Interplanetary Internet.
CURRENT ADDITIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- United Nations, International Telecommunication Union, Geneva, Switzerland
ITU Journal on Future and Evolving Technologies (ITU J-FET)
(2020 – Present)
- Technology Innovation Institute (TII), Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Advisory Board Member
(2020 – Present)
- University of Helsinki, Finland
(2021 – Present)
- University of Iceland, Reykjavik, Iceland
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
(2020 – Present)
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Trondheim, Norway
(2019 – Present)
- University of Cyprus, Nicosia, Cyprus
(2017 – Present)
- XR-RF Imaging Enabled by Software Defined Metasurfaces and Machine Learning: Foundational Vision, Technologies and Challenges
- Hologram Type Communication: A New Challenge for the Next Decade
- Wireless communication research challenges for Extended Reality (XR)
- Terahertz Band Communication: An Old Problem Revisited and Research Directions for the NextDecade
- Software-Defined Reconfigurable Intelligent Surfaces: From Theory to End-to-End Implementation
- All you want to know about 6G and Beyond Wireless Systems
- Internet of Bio-NanoThings for Early Detection and Mitigation of Infectious Diseases
- Internet of MetaMaterial Things
- Ultra Massive MIMO
- TeraHertz Band Communication
- METAVERSE: Extended Reality and Hologram TypeCommunication Challenges for 6G/Beyond Wireless Systems
Dr. Akyildiz gives a keynote speech entitled “Networking 2030: Metaverse, Extended Reality, Holographic Type and Mulsemedia Communication challenges in 6G and Beyond Wireless Systems” at the IX International Conference on Science, Technology and Innovation for Society Guayaquil, Ecuador, July 26 to 28, 2023
- Metaverse Challenges for 6G Wireless Systems
Dr. Akyildiz gives a keynote speech entitled “Networking 2030: Metaverse, Extended Reality, Holographic Type and Mulsemedia Communication challenges in 6G and Beyond Wireless Systems” at the International Conference on Intelligent Metaverse Technologies & Applications (iMETA2023) in Tartu, Estonia, September 18-20, 2023.
- Automatic Network Slicing for 6G Wireless Systems
Dr. Akyildiz gives a keynote speech entitled: “Networking 2030: Metaverse, Extended Reality, Holographic Type and Mulsemedia Communication challenges in 6G and Beyond Wireless Systems” at the IFIP Networking 20223 conference, Barcelona, Spain, June 12-15, 2023.
- Dr. Akyildiz will conduct research on “TeraHertz Band for 6G Wireless Systems”
Dr. Akyildiz will conduct research on “TeraHertz Band for 6G Wireless Systems” supported by the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation Award” at his Alma Mater, University of Erlangen-Nuernberg, Germany, starting April 1, 2023. This will be his second Humboldt prize (2014-2016).
- A New CubeSat Design with Reconfigurable Multi-band Radios
Dr. Akyildiz gives a keynote speech entitled “A New CubeSat Design with Reconfigurable Multi-band Radios for Dynamic Spectrum Access in Internet of Space Things” at the 24th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Switching and Routing Albuquerque, NM, USA, June 5-7, 2023.